Summer always puts me in a mood to go out and do more. Maybe it's the weather? California weather has that affect and I like having fun productive summers! Here are some things in the OC/LA area that you can check out this summer. Some of these events are during the summer only so be sure to check the dates!
- Move night at Dodger Stadium
- Free Jazz night at LACMA
- The fairly new Pacific City has a wide variety of restaurants & stores with occasional live music nights
- Free weekly concerts at the Santa Monica Pier
- Enjoy a night at the Long Beach Aquarium for adults
- Watch a movie at the Hollywood Cemetery
- Free movie nights at the Segerstrom Center
- Lastly, nothing gets better than having a picnic and hanging out at the beach!