I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily, but I do get excited to try new products. Here's five products that I'm currently using and really like.
1. Glossier Milk Jelly Cleanser - I have a hard time sticking to one facial cleanser. I like trying new ones too much to just stick to one. I'm currently using this one and I'm really liking it. It has rosewater, which gives it a nice smell.
2. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - I originally bought this concealer as a highlighter in the custard color and it's been working really well for me. I recently stopped using any kind of foundation or BB cream on a daily. Instead, I use my beauty blender to put this on under my eyes and under my nose to cover any red spots. Less time spent getting ready in the morning means more sleep!
3. Hourglass N28 Primer Serum - This serum goes on smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. I tend to have dry skin on my forehead, which is sometimes more noticeable after applying foundation. With the help of this serum though, it hydrates and evens out my skin before applying makeup.
4. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - Initially I was skeptical of how oil serums wouldn't leave my face oily. The only reason I tried this was because it came in an anti-aging gift set that I bought the bf. I tried it and was amazed at how it didn't leave my face feeling oily. I put it on at night and it makes my face feel smoother.
5. Grande Lash - During the past few months I've been adding extensions to my eyelashes, which have been amazing. These extensions have saved me about ten minutes during my morning routine. It gives my eyes that extra pop where I don't have to wear eye liner on a daily anymore. One downside is that it does thin out my lashes so this serum has been helping my lashes stay healthy and grow out longer.