I don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily, but I do get excited to try new products. Here's five products that I'm currently using and really like.
1. Glossier Milk Jelly Cleanser - I have a hard time sticking to one facial cleanser. I like trying new ones too much to just stick to one. I'm currently using this one and I'm really liking it. It has rosewater, which gives it a nice smell.
2. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer - I originally bought this concealer as a highlighter in the custard color and it's been working really well for me. I recently stopped using any kind of foundation or BB cream on a daily. Instead, I use my beauty blender to put this on under my eyes and under my nose to cover any red spots. Less time spent getting ready in the morning means more sleep!
3. Hourglass N28 Primer Serum - This serum goes on smooth and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. I tend to have dry skin on my forehead, which is sometimes more noticeable after applying foundation. With the help of this serum though, it hydrates and evens out my skin before applying makeup.
4. Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - Initially I was skeptical of how oil serums wouldn't leave my face oily. The only reason I tried this was because it came in an anti-aging gift set that I bought the bf. I tried it and was amazed at how it didn't leave my face feeling oily. I put it on at night and it makes my face feel smoother.
5. Grande Lash - During the past few months I've been adding extensions to my eyelashes, which have been amazing. These extensions have saved me about ten minutes during my morning routine. It gives my eyes that extra pop where I don't have to wear eye liner on a daily anymore. One downside is that it does thin out my lashes so this serum has been helping my lashes stay healthy and grow out longer.
Over the years I’ve tried different beauty products and now I have a pretty good idea of what works for me. I’m not a beauty guru but here’s a list of what I like to use in the morning.
1 Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer I like this moisturizer since it has such a high SPF. Now that I'm older, I’m all about protecting my face from the sun! I use this if I know I’ll be in the sun a lot that day. It also doesn’t leave behind any white residue. There’s been too many times where I’ve looked like a ghost because of my sunblock…
2 Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Protective Emulsion If I’m not going to be in the sun much, such as being indoor all day at work, I’ll usually use this moisturizer. I like that it’s thin/light weight yet still has SPF in it.
3 Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation I recently started using this foundation and I love it! It’s very light weight and has a dewey finish, which I like. The only downside is that it doesn’t have SPF in it. I have dry to normal skin so this works well for me.
4 Bare Minerals All Over Face Warmth For a daily use I like to use this as bronzer. It’s not too much and not too little. This warmth plus blush gives me just enough color to look like I’m actually alive. (I’m not a morning person.)
5 Mac Powder Blush in Peaches During the day I like to use a somewhat light blush color. I like this blush color because it’s in between a pinkish and coral color. I like to use this on a night out as well if I'm not trying to get too done up. I add a couple more layers for a more noticeable touch.
6 Mac Fluid Line in Blacktrack I love this eyeliner! I started using this in college and have not used anything else since. It goes on easily and very smooth. It’s also easy to use for a winged cat eye look. Not only is it easy to use, but it stays on really well!
7 Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Medium Brown Before using this product I would fill in my brows using a brown eyeshadow. It did it’s job, but it was nothing compared to this dipbrow. I immediately loved how this dipbrow applies. It gives your brows a natural look. I’ve heard good things about the other Anastasia eyebrow products and plan on giving those a try as well.
What are some of your daily beauty products?